#TakeAction and help a #DreamTank #DreamMaker with their social innovation project while having fun.
Sydney, a 13 year old Dream Tank summer camp grad, her 9 year old sister Siena and her mother Ariel are launching a crowdfunding and coloring contest to get their family’s mother-daughter kids’ graphic novel illustrated and published. Eventually, it will become an animated film and create more awareness and funding for the Ocean Cleanup Project, contributing to #SDG4: Quality Education and #SDG14: Life Under Water!
The family’s story begins with the Lumins, small underwater creatures that deliver sea glass to humans or at least they did, until Sarwen, the angry crab, started cleaning up the ocean shoreline because he was tired of the mess that humans left behind. Kora must journey to stop Sarwen from disrupting the imbalance between the worlds.
The Glimmer Series of Underwater Graphic Novels aims to empower parents and children worldwide to take inspired action towards SDGs #4: Quality Education and SDG #14: Life Below Water to clean and protect our planet’s oceans.
Now… This is where the fun begins!
KIDS, SUBMIT YOUR COLORING PAGE!
Sydney and her family are running a contest to get the word out on social media. Kids can color, paint and decorate a coloring page and parents can enter them into the drawing to win a poster of Kora Kelly, the main character!
- Three lucky contestants will win.
- You can enter from 2/21/21 through 4/6/2021 at 12:00 a.m. MST.
- Print out our coloring page. You can DM us to get the link or just copy it from here.
- Kids! Color your most creative way and have your parents post your entry on social media on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok with the hashtag #ILoveLumins; share the link to the campaign: https://igg.me/at/glimmerseries and tag 5 friends that would love the Lumins!
- Limited to one entry per child. You can have multiple entries per family if you have multiple children in your household.
Drawing will take place on 4/11/2021 and winners will be announced through the Indiegogo platform and social media. Winners will also be contacted on their parent’s social media platform to arrange shipping.
You can also support Kora Kelly’s adventure with the Lumins by sharing this post or the link to the campaign.
We are proud to promote this contest in our #dreamtank community and are excited to see who the winners are!